The Faculty of Science and Technology and the Laboratory of Mathematics and Applications are organizing the second edition of the International Conference on Fixed Point Theory and Applications (ICFPTA'19) which will take place on 30 November 2019, at the Faculty of Sciences and Techniques of Mohammedia.
ICFPTA'19, open to all mathematics researchers, favours the participation of young researchers and doctoral students by offering them the opportunity to present their first work. The congress aims to integrate young researchers at the highest level in the international scientific community.
ICFPTA'19, is a link between researchers, a platform for the development of their cooperation in the scientific service. It focuses on the following themes:
- Fixed Point and Applications,
- Functional analysis and spectral theory,
- Discrete Mathematics,
- Algebra and Number Theory,
- Dynamic Systems, Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computation,
- Partial Derivative Equations, Modelling and Simulation
- Artificial intelligence
- Big data